To be the best in the career you have chosen, you need to learn from the best in the industry. Lashes Aotearoa New Zealand Academy (LANZA) has trained some of the most reputable, internationally award winning and experienced technicians in the New Zealand Lash Industry.
With years of experience in her careers, from a Primary School Teacher to Office Management and now an internationally renowned Lash artist with over 20 international Lash and Brow completed courses, MAMALASH Tania Gates can teach and provide thorough knowledge and help you gain some of the best practical skills to compliment your individual style.
As an expert MAMALASH uses a variety of techniques that are clear and concise in preparation for your career in eyelash extensions. Enroll into one of the LASH AND BROW courses today.
HOW LONG ARE THE COURSES?
Length of the courses is one day – 10am - 4pm approximately
- Classic Hybrid Foundation Course (Foundation Kit, Certificate and lunch)
- Light Volume Course (Volume Kit, Certificate and lunch)
- Russian Volume Course (Volume Kit, Certificate and lunch)
- Mega Volume Course (MegaVolume Kit, Certificate and lunch)
- Long Lash / KimK Advance Styling Course (LongLash Volume Kit, Certificate and lunch)
- Lash-Lifting (Lash-Lift Kit Certificate & manual)
- BrowXenna NZ (Brow Kit Certificate & manual)
- WaxExcellence NZ ( Lycon Wax Kit Certificate & manual)
- VIP Courses (one on one) are offered subject to availability.
Please email for information and dates
On successful completion of the course YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- LANZA Accredited Certificate
- Course Kits and manual
- Lifetime support from the LANZA Lash team.
- STUDENT DISCOUNT to ALL future LANZA promotions.
If you unable to attend the course, you must let us know at least 14 days before the date of the course.
If you cancel your course without giving 14 days prior notice we will unfortunately be unable to refund you the cost of your deposit.
Full payment is immediate Course entry.
Partial payment by 50% deposit and the other 50% payable 7 days later or up to 14 days prior the course start date.
GENOAPAY is available on all course training programs.
Please contact our customer service team at email@example.com for more information and course interest.
- You need to be a certified eyelash extensions technician and have at least 3 months experience to attend a Russian Volume course.
- You will also need at least 6 months experience in Russian to attend a MegaVolume course.
- You must be Russian or MegaVolume trained to attend the LONG LASH/KimK course.
Please send a clear photo or scanned copy of your first lash certificate which is dated at least 3 months prior to the beginning of your course. Please send a scanned copy of your lash certificate to the following e-mail address:
Please note you will need to bring a model to practice on (model should arrive at time allocated) Please Note: If you are coming from out of town, we will arrange to supply a model for you. Please give us the notice at least 7 days prior to the course date.
A complimentary lunch (sandwiches, snacks, tea, coffee etc.) is provided on the day of your course. If you are vegetarian, if you have any food allergy etc. please let us know about it before the course.
142 North Avon Road
New Zealand 8013
NEW ZEALAND TOUR LOCATIONS
Details updated with current tour locations throughout New Zealand on website.
PLEASE BE AWARE that completion of this course does not guarantee that you will receive a certificate at the end of the day. If your trainer feels that you could benefit from further instruction, you will be asked to complete case studies on models so that we can help you to develop any necessary skills. In this instance we will send your certificate to you by post.
If you have any additional questions feel free to contact us:
t: +64 0508 mamalash (+64 0508 6262 5274)
c: +64 212 102 220
FB: MamaLash Beauty
Please email : firstname.lastname@example.org for full course details and costs.
Tania Gates is New Zealand’s Accredited Trainer in Lash Extensions and Styling, Internationally Award Winning in Lash Competitions for Expert Categories and currently holding 23 Certifications in Lash and Brow including Eyelash Diseases and Disorders.
ALL Lash Courses
BROW HENNA and Lash-Lift Courses
ALL LASH courses have 6 weeks of case study modules to be achieved before certification will be given.
BROW HENNA course is certified on the day of training.
LANZA Lash-Lift course is certified in the day of training.