MamaLash Tania Gates is New Zealand’s International Expert Category Award Winning Lash Stylist based in Richmond, Christchurch. Owner of MamaLash Beauty Salon & Master Educator/Trainer of Brow Henna NZ and MamaLash Academy. In 2017, Tania opened a ‘World First’ business called LASHES FOREVER, giving eyelash extensions to deceased loved ones so they can look their very best even in the after life.
- Internationally Award Winning 1st & 2nd Place in Expert Categories for Russian and Mega Volume.
- Speaker in New Zealand's First Lash Vision Conference 2017
- Started Worlds First Business LASHES FOREVER (deceased)
- Appeared in Lash Inc Australasia/UK and Lash Stylist Magazine Amsterdam
- Russian Volume Judge for NZ Lash Competition 2018
- Brow Henna Judge for NZ Lash Competition 2018
- Flown to Lash celebrity Marcia Hines (Australia’s X Factor Judge and music icon)
- First Tours of New Zealand - Lash and Brow Training Courses
- September 2018 - Superclass Trainer in World's first educating course with Russia's "Irina Levchuck" and sister "Natasha Krasnoperova" along with Australia's master brow educator and dist. - Jodie Burwood and Lydia Kypros. (NZ - Russia - Australia)
- 2019 - 4 x NZ TRAINING TOURS up to August with more planned
- 2019 - June Worlds First NZ Lash ICU opens at Lashes Christchurch for FREE removal of extreme lashwork/gluing.
- Mother of 5 - Tahu, Shana, Tasha, Jackson and Shanel, grandmother (Namma) of 6 - Lakai, Manaia, Rawiri, Tui, Taika and Alicia.